2018 Tribute 669
2000cc, 115bhp @ 4000rpm
5.99m x 2.27m x 2.65m (LxWxH)
Width = folded mirrors
At a shade under six metres long, the Tribute 669 is compact enough for everyday use but sufficiently spacious for four people to travel and sleep in comfort. The Tribute 669 will fit on most standard driveways – saving on expensive storage fees – and is compact enough to use as a practical everyday vehicle for active families.
- New designer worktops
- New luxury upholstery scheme
- Complimentary coloured locker doors
- Driver’s pack available
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- 5 year habitation warranty
- 10 year construction integrity warranty
- 25ltr underslung LPG gas tank
- Fridge with removable freezer compartment
- Drop down washroom sink
- 3 burner hob and oven
- Coloured reversing camera (Driners pack)
- Cab air conditioning (Drivers pack)
- Driver and passenger swivel seats (Drivers pack)
- Steering wheel control (Drivers pack)
Innovative bed arrangement to fit in all the family
The key to this impressive flexibility lies in the innovative bed arrangement at the rear of the van, where the pull-together lounge seats quickly convert into a double bed and another removable double bunk bed sits above.
This space-efficient layout makes the most of the 669’s modest footprint, yet manages to pack in all the creature comforts of a larger vehicle – including a full shower and WC, practical kitchen and extendable dinette table.
Calm, classic colours
The natural tones of our Tia upholstery bring a calming feel to your Tribute. Active lifestyles require practical, durable fabrics, and these high quality soft furnishings are easy to keep clean, keeping your pride and joy in pristine condition for longer.
Tia (Standard on Tribute)